The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M mount trio

rondeb

Purchased a 90mm APO(thank you Bob!) and I am looking to thin the herd a bit to help me afford it!

Voitlander 28mm 1.9 Ultron - 9/10 condition. IR cut filter(ok condition) included along with caps and M mount adapter. $400 OBO

Voitlander 50mm Nokton 1.5 - Optics 9/10, cosmetic 8/10. Super sharp - I just have 3 50's! Shows brassing on the barrel. Focus and aperture feel awesome. Caps, hood, IR cut negotiable. $300 OBO

Leica 35mm Summicron 4th Gen. - I'm hesitant to sell this but here goes...
This is the 4th gen. 35mm Summicron. This is the one that is the "king of bokeh" as you've heard. Mine is particularly nice! It is German made, chrome and spotless. Comes with leather case, box and for $50 I'll add the IR filter. $1550 OBO

Paypal please. USA please.
Best,
Ron

Last edited:

rondeb

I'm also open to trades... Canon 5dmk2, Canon 35L, 50L, Leica lenses and bodies(film/dig)
Thanks,
Ron