The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica WATE with Milich Adapter

JPlomley

LNIB with ~ 12 months of Passport warranty remaining. Leica UV/IR filter already mounted in the Milich adapter. One of the best wide angle zooms I have ever had the pleasure of using.

Asking $3500.

Selling to buy Bob's 24/2.8 and 75/2 :)

Cheers,

Jeff

http://www.jeffplomleyphoto.com/

JPlomley

For those that have visited my website and realized I am in Montreal, Canada, have no fear....customs is not an issue since I ship from VT, which is about an hour away. I realize I don't have many transactions here, but have bought from Jack Flesher and sold to Don Hutton over at the Large Format Photography Forum :thumbup:

JPlomley

Simon, thank-you for taking the time to visit the website and for your gracious compliment. I'll add that I enjoyed your fine images as well. If ever you plan a trip to Montreal, please do drop me a line.

Don, cheers for your kind reference. Its much appreciated.

JPlomley

O.K. Slight change of plan....I am thinking of keeping the Frakenfinder, so if this bit is not crucial to the buyer, I will let the lens go for $3100.