The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya AFD II, ZD Back, 5 Lenses +

johnnykurtz

I am selling my Mamiya studio camera.

The body and back have less than 1000 actuations on them and are in mint condition.

All lenses are in mint condition with no flaws to the glass. The only wear is minor scuffs on a few of the lens hoods.

The kit consists of:
Mamiya 645AFD II body with both caps, strap and manual
Mamiya ZD 22MP Digital Back with case and cap and manual
Mamiya AF 35mm f/3.5 w/ caps and hood
Mamiya AF 45mm f/2.8 w/ caps and hood
Mamiya AF 55mm f/2.8 w/ caps and hood
Mamiya AF 80mm f/2.8 w/ caps and hood
Mamiya AF 150mm f/3.5 w/ caps and hood
Mamiya Auto Extension Tubes 401, 402, 403
Mamiya Electronic Cable Release 1M, RE401
Mamiya charger with four batteries
RRS Mamiya AF QR Plate with detente.

Below are just 5 images, but the entire kit can be seen from this link: http://www.johnnykurtz.com/mamiya/

Price is $7800 net to me for total kit shipped in Lower 48 States.
I accept PayPal or Google Checkout or an in person transaction.

Please PM me with any questions.

Cheers,
Johnny

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: Mamiya AFD II, ZD Back, 5 Lenses +

I would love the extension tube number 2 if you happen to break up the system please let me know. Good luck with your sale

johnnykurtz

Re: FS: Mamiya AFD II, ZD Back, 5 Lenses +

I would love the extension tube number 2 if you happen to break up the system please let me know. Good luck with your sale

Guy,

I will see how it goes, but I really do not want to break the kit until the body and back are sold.

Cheers,
Johnny