The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Maybe FS: Sony A900 + Lenses + Flash

S

Shelby Lewis

Hey All,

I've just been hired on as creative director for a clothing company I shoot for... and am going medium format soon in support of that. The studio I shoot weddings for is all canon 5dII's and they want me on that system for consistency. So... the A900 is probably going (sadly). So I'm offering some great prices (below) if there is interest. This stuff will need to move quickly (as I'm in the middle of heavy shooting season), if there is sufficient interest. I'll update as soon as I want to go live with the Sale.

Check the last several posts on my website and all my posts here to get a examples of how well this gear has served me. www.shelbylewis.com

In short... I've loved it.

Here's what is up for sale, all boxed with all accessories. Most with warranty cards as well. Could discount further if someone wanted the system as a whole. Separate, below is $4500... could go to $4250 for the whole kit. Shipping quoted as per size of order.

PLEASE PM or post below with questions/offers.

Sony a900 Body in great condition. $1950
One small nick in the finish, otherwise Mint. I estimate 5k-6K on the shutter.

Sony Battery Grip VG-C90AM: $250
One small nick on corner, otherwise Mint.

3 Extra NP-FM500H InfoLithium Sony Batteries: $100

Sony HVL-F58AM Flash, Mint: $400

Sony-Zeiss 135/1.8 Lens, Mint: $1200

Sony 28/2.8, Mint: $200

Sigma 50/1.4, Near Mint: $400

Thanks, Shelby

S

Shelby Lewis

Funny... my wife is about to leave me now that she knows I'm changing systems yet again (not really). :ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
LOL mine took out a life policy on me in case i croak from GAS disease. Pretty safe bet on her part. LOL

kdphotography

I saw this---and saw Guy's name all over it! And whoa----there's Guy!

No self-respecting gear pimp would pass this up......

:ROTFL:

S

Shelby Lewis

Ken... keep the pressure up... Guy knows he wants this a900 sssoooooo bad. :D

I saw this---and saw Guy's name all over it! And whoa----there's Guy!

No self-respecting gear pimp would pass this up......

kdphotography

Ken... keep the pressure up... Guy knows he wants this a900 sssoooooo bad. :D
No, no, Shelby! Never pressure anyone here! That's just wrong....

As Don Libby says, this is a support group.....we gotta support each other with our purchases...

Boy, Guy, that camera sure looks pretty.....

S

Shelby Lewis

This is funny...

About 6 months ago, Guy offered me a great deal on his phamiya/p25 kit and the time just wasn't right for me... and here I am trying to get him to buy some stuff from me :ROTFL:

Gear sluts of the world... UNITE! :D

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member
Think I may change my handle to King of Gear Pimp

I am a sucker for synthesizers.... very severe, decades lasting addiction. Now that synths are virtual instruments, it is even worse, you pay per VISA, download the synth and that's it.

I am doomed. :bugeyes: