The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35 summicron asph

trev2401

up for sale,

Leica Summicron 35 Asph for Leica M.

Bought recently from a fellow forum member in March 09, but realized that the 1.1 of the new nokton would be more useful.

Lens has been used for 1 piano concert, and 1 birthday party for a 1 year old girl.

Lens is in excellent condition, glass is perfect. Focusing has a very very slight resistance in towards the closer end. I sent it into the local leica dealer, but was told that this will go away with usage.

Will come with all original boxes, leather case, front rear caps, square hood and square hood cap.

Asking 1380$. Paypal accepted (echeque)

Feedback available here on Getdpi, RF, FM and feebay.

Trades considered: Leica 28 summicron + cash on my side, Hassy lenses (CF and above), Canon 24 1.4 II or the 1.1 nokton.

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks!

JimBuchanan

I'm interested in the 35 cron asph. I have the 28 Elmarit pre asph, with a couple lens hoods, box, case, etc. I've never done a trade before, but any interest in the 28?