The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

*FS* CV 125 Macro Apo Lanthar SL for Canon EOS/EF mount *Possibly trade as well*

Erik Five

*FS* CV 125 Macro Apo Lanthar SL For Canon EOS/EF *Possibly trade as well*

Mint in the box. No marks on body or glass. Only thing missing is the transport front cap. There is another front cap on the hood. Other than that it is truly mint. No haze, fungus, oil etc. Focus is smooth. Comes with: lens, back cap, hood, front cap for hood, box and manual.

The last two of these on ebay went for 1250$ and 1600$. The one at 1250$ was not mint. It had marks on the body from use. Do not mistake this lens lens with the Canon FD one. The Eos/EF is a rare gem and the performance is awesome. This has become a cult lens.

Cameraquest.com: The 125/2.5 APO-Lanthar has 11 elements in 9 groups, 9 aperture blades, a smallest aperture of f/22, a close focus distance of 1:1 or .38m, a filter size 58mm, a weight of 690 grams, a diameter of 76 mm, and a length of 88.2 mm focused to infinity. The square hood is included with the lens. Buyers report they are very happy with it. At infinity the lens is 3 1/2" long, at 1:1 just under 6." Unlike the other SL lenses, the 125/2.5 was produced in manual focus Canon EOS and Minolta Maxxum mounts, which are the hardest to find mounts. The 125 remains in high demand as it has developed a cult following for its extraordinary performance.

I have only had this lens for 1.5months, but macro just isnt my thing. This is of course a very very nice portrait lens as well, but I have a 85 1.2 mkII for that job as well.

I also have this lens on ebay at a 1350$ BIN, but Ill sell it to members of GetDpi for 1100$. PP fees included, but shipping is 40$ tracked and insured to anywhere in the world.

I can also trade for a 16-35mkII, 70-200 2.8 IS or 50 1.2L. Only thing im asking is that the glass is mint and that it works as it should 100%. It can have wear and no box etc... I can provide an american address for you to send this to if you are more comfortable with that if a trade... I want feedback if youre interested in a trade. You can look me up in the feedback thread here and I have also sold lots on RFF, LUF, P.net etc. I can also provide references from long time members at those places.

Just ask me anything if youre wondering about something. PM or [email protected] or [email protected].

Here is the ebay add with pics:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200358011590

Last edited:

Erik Five

Re: *FS* CV 125 Macro Apo Lanthar SL *Possibly trade as well*

Cant seem to edit the headline to become Canon EF/EOS...

Erik Five

I can also trade this for: 35 1.4, 50 1.2, 24-70 2.8, 24-105+100$, 70-200 2.8, 16-35 mkII, 16-35+100$...