The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 22mp MF Back

S

Shelby Lewis

This is a feeler of sorts.

Trying to find out if there are any p25 (non-plus)/aptus22/aptus54s/ZD type backs out there, and at what price. I'm talking with some dealers as well and want to buy from them or sources with whom I have some sort of personal/online connection.

I have an a900 system for sale and would consider a trade as well.

PM me if you have anything you'd like to share.

Thanks,
Shelby

D

ddk

For which camera Shelby? I have a mint Aptus 22 for Contax 645.

Graham Mitchell

I expect you can currently get a new Sinar eMotion54LV back with 3 years warranty for around €4-5K. This is a 22MP back with live view and adapter system, so you can use it on various platforms.

fotografz

This is a feeler of sorts.

Trying to find out if there are any p25 (non-plus)/aptus22/aptus54s/ZD type backs out there, and at what price. I'm talking with some dealers as well and want to buy from them or sources with whom I have some sort of personal/online connection.

I have an a900 system for sale and would consider a trade as well.

PM me if you have anything you'd like to share.

Thanks,
Shelby
How are you going to use the camera Shelby? What range of applications?