The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: NIB M645 150/2.8A, SB-24 Strobist Kit

robmac

Have for sale the following:

1. NIB/AS NEW Mamiya M645 150/2.8 A(po) Lens.
------------------------------------------------------
VERY sharp starting WO, great color, smooth action, great bokeh. Uses ULD glass for APO-quality CA correction. Works like a charm on my 1Ds2. Built-in hood. Comes with caps & box.

US$250 shipped and PP'd in NA. Overseas fine, buyer pays difference in shipping. Paying by EMT in Canada - take off 3%.

2. Nikon SB-24 Strobist/IR trigger Kit.
-----------------------------------------------
This powerful tilt/swivel/zoom flash is in EX shape, works like new, no issues in any respect. Comes with:

1. Lumiquest FXtra Gel holder w/all factory w/color-correction gels.
2. IR gel filter (currently installed) enabling the flash to be used as a primo 'zero-contribution' IR flash trigger.

Until I went RF, the SB-24 was used as my trigger for Elinchrom and other lights in M mode of my 1Ds2. Sucker kicks off a hell of an IR burst ;>

Notes:

1. Flash DOES have, gasp, velcro on it (for FXtra).
2. The FXtra works GREAT for holding (and storing) gels, but as-is there can be some light-leak around the very edges of the installed gel strips thru the vinyl window. This sliver of space allows the gels to be inserted and removed easily, but it can allow a hairline amount of non-corrected light thru.

To prevent this and to insure that with the IR filter in the holder, the SB-24 was ZERO contribution, the slivers of open space around window (as seen from the front of the flash) are masked-off with slivers of black gaffer.

US$110 PP'd and shipped in NA.

Will offer discount if items above combined or if combined with Hassy adapters, etc from my other ad. http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?p=114518#post114518

Email please.

robmac

Couple of pics and note: re: shipping.

Had some emails for shipped prices normal post vs EMS (Canada Post Xpress Post), so as info for anyone interested:

Prices above include shipping via NORMAL mail in NA (at or under 10 business days). Via EMS (roughly 5 business days) prices are:

150/2.8A: (EMS) US$265 vs. (Normal) $250
SB-24: (EMS) US$120 vs (Normal) $110

Offshore, buyer pays difference. Pics - compressed all to hell and downsized, but will give an idea. Drop an email for more detailed ones.