The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 50mm Summilux Pre-ASPH e46 Black Paint Millenium Edition.

cyberguru

Great Condition, Made in Germany Leica 50mm Summilux Pre-ASPH e46 Black Paint Millenium Edition.

Glass is clean and free of scratches, fungus, mold or haze.

Barrel has no visible scratches and only slight brassing on the focus and aperture rings.

This lens is all brass and one of the smoothest feeling focus and aperture rings. Clicks are very smooth and precise.

Focus is spot on wide open. No Focus issues.

Build feels much better then my previous 50mm Lux ASPH which I sold for this lens. This is a classic and collectible.

I am only selling this great lens to fund a Noctilux.

Comes with everything that came in the box new. Front and rear Leica lens caps, leather case, box, pamphlets.

Asking $1900 plus the evil 3% Paypal fee plus shipping cost. Or pay with echeck and there is no fee. I will cover the $5 fee on my end. Local pickup welcome.

It's late now. I will post photos in the morning.

Last edited:

stevem8

Re: FS: Leica 50mm Summilux Pre-ASPH e46 Black Paint Millenium Edition.

This is a sweet lens. I just acquired the same lens, but coded. I love it and in many ways prefer it to the ASPH version. Good luck with the sale!

cyberguru

This is a sweet lens. I just acquired the same lens, but coded. I love it and in many ways prefer it to the ASPH version. Good luck with the sale!
Thanks Steve,

I too prefer the pre-asph vs ASPH version. Modern vs Classic images.

It's all about personal preference. Hard to let her go, but need to fund other lenses right now.

BTW, I enjoy all your reviews on your site. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Reggie.

P.S. I also had this coded, but with the a D-Coder kit; which is temporary and removable. I'ts been removed, but the buyer has the option to have me re-code it for their M8 before shipping.

Last edited:

Erik Five

Every serial is unique ;) But I see your point :)