The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: M8 plus accessories

Tony C.

Lightly used M8 for sale, in excellent condition throughout. I am the original owner, and the camera has not been used heavily, nor abused in any manner. It has always worked well, and I have experienced no problems. I am asking $2,500.00.

This M8 has meshed well with every lens that I have used (both Leica and M-Hexanon). The only flaw that I am aware of is cosmetic, and very minor indeed. I had used black electrical tape to cover the M8 and Leica badges, and when I removed the tape, the white M8 paint was smudged a bit from the contact with the adhesive.

At my asking price, I will include the M-grip ($250 new), a 1.25 Leica magnifier ($320 new), and a Thumbs Up 3 (Tim Isaacs' great product). I will consider a price reduction on the body without these accessories.

The camera will come with all original boxes and associated material. I will also include a spare battery.

Also, metro NYC buyers can inspect and buy in person if desired.