The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black Paint M8.2 LNIB USA - really, LIKE NEW

stevem8

Selling a MINT+++ like brand spanking new M8.2 black paint. This one has had only a handful of shots and is in PERFECT condition, just like new from the factory. Comes with everything like new including all software, strap, charger, battery, etc.

This is a USA model and has 23 months of warranty left out of the 24.

No issues. This is a perfect M8.2.

$4900 gets it. Check or MO only as paypal charges 3%. $4900 gets the camera in box of course, just as you would buy a new M8.2 but you are saving $1000. I will ship UPS ground insured. If you desire express shipping add $50.

Thanks!

Steve

stevem8

Actually, I still have MY M8.2 and am selling this one for a friend who bought one and did not get along with it. As for me, I would not give up MY M8!!! Ha ha...

But this one is like new, seriously. I also tested it out thoroughly and its perfect.

S2..I would love to shoot an S2 but in reality, it will be too expensive and big for my use.

stevem8

OK guys...looks like we have it down to $4400 - This should sell now. Its like brand new, in box and was barely even touched let alone used.

etrigan63

If I had the cash I would buy this on the spot. Isn't there Stimulus monies earmarked for the arts? How do I apply for some?

stevem8

I should be able to get some photos tomorrow afternoon if someone wants to see it but it looks like a factory fresh M8.2 in box. :)

stevem8

To Mark!

BTW, I am moving back to AZ in about a month and a half. Hopefully the heat will die down a bit by then :)

Thanks Mark!

stevem8

Hold on, maybe NOT sold. I can only ship to a verified address if using paypal. I have refunded Marks payment.

As of right now, it is still for sale.