The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8.2 LNIB

ElvisKennedy

I purchased this Leica M8.2 from an authorized Leica dealer in February of this year. It's seen very little use. It is unregistered so you can register it for the warranty and the free UV/IR filters. Comes with everything as new, including blank warranty cards, unopened Phase One software and blank cards for free LFI subscription. Take a look at the pictures of the actual camera to see just how sweet it is.

$4900.00. Add 3% of you want to pay via paypal. Shipping is $25.00 for USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days). Insurance is extra if you want it.

Email to elviskennedy at gmail dot com. USA only.

Last edited:

ElvisKennedy

$4350 and we split paypal fees. Echeck OK too.

I've dealt with others in this forum it's always been a positive experience for both buyer and seller.

ElvisKennedy

I know a lot of you are awaiting news on a possible M9 but let me point out a few things;

1) There may not be an M9 announced on Sept. 9.
2) If there is an M9, are you ready to pay the estimated $7800.00 for it?
3) Once the Leica announcements are made there is no real reason to believe that M8 and M8.2 prices will fall far. At $7800 an M9 will be in a different league, price wise, and there will still be a market for the M8.2.
4) Current prices (like mine) reflect the M9 (although no one knows if it exists).
5) If there is no M9 announced on Sept 9 prices for M8.2 will go UP.
6) The M8.2 WILL be a collector item someday and ones as nice as the one I'm selling are and will be hard to come by at this price.

Just my thoughts. Thanks.

D

ddk

I know a lot of you are awaiting news on a possible M9 but let me point out a few things;

1) .........
5) If there is no M9 announced on Sept 9 prices for M8.2 will go UP.
6) The M8.2 WILL be a collector item someday and ones as nice as the one I'm selling are and will be hard to come by at this price.

Just my thoughts. Thanks.
Sounds like you should hold on to it until that day arrives!

ElvisKennedy

$4300.00 and I'll include a brand new 46mm Leica brand UV/IR filter (in addition to the 2 you'll get free from Leica when you register the camera).

Echeck, postal money order or cashiers check gets free shipping (USPS Priority or FedEx, your choice).