The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Zeiss ZM 21 Biogon

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Along with my M8 (listed separately), I'm selling some of my beloved M glass. These items are listed exclusively here on GetDPI (at least for the first few days).

The following four lenses are described below:
Zeiss ZM 21 f2.8 (with scratches on body) [SOLD]
Zeiss ZM 21 f2.8 - 6 bit coded (clean copy) [SOLD]
Leica M 28 Summicron ASPH - 6 bit coded [SOLD]
Leica M 75 Summarit - 6 bit coded [WITHDRAWN]

Zeiss ZM 21 f2.8 Biogon
Serial number: 15552010
Includes: lens, front and rear caps, Zeiss hood, manual. No box.

I ended up with two of these lenses after a series of trades. They both perform excellently, with indistinguishable image quality. This one shows more use. It's got some scratches on the body, as shown below. The glass is perfectly clean, and the lens functions perfectly. There is no 6-bit coding on this lens.

Price: $675 Net (add shipping & fees) [SOLD]

Zeiss ZM 21 f2.8 Biogon (6-bit coded)
Serial number: 15551386
Includes: lens, caps, Zeiss hood, original boxes with all contents.

This is the clean copy, and is also 6-bit coded. The lens is in excellent condition, with only minor traces of use. The hood shows some rub marks. The ZM 21 biogon is a terrificly sharp lens on an M body.

Price: $800 Net (add shipping and fees) [SOLD]

Leica M 28 Summicron ASPH (6-bit coded)
Serial number: 4048080
Items included: lens, caps, pouch, hood w/ cap, original box and all contents

This lens is in excellent condition with only minor traces of wear. It is 6-bit coded. This lens is one of my all-time favorites for the M8. An excellent performer.

Price: $2,200 Net (add shipping and fees) [SOLD]

Leica M 75 Summarit (f2.5) - 6 bit coded
Serial number: 4048843
Items included: lens, caps, original box with all contents, original retail receipt

I purchased this lens new in February (see receipt), and it has been rarely used. It's still in excellent condition with only minor traces of use. It is 6-bit coded of course. The lens work perfectly with no issues.

WITHDRAWN

Last edited:
I

impo

Re: M Lenses: ZM 21, 28 Cron ASPH, 75 Summarit

Mike's a really cool guy. I got to meet and chat with him in person yesterday when I picked up a filter. I saw some of the lenses he was selling and I can say the one's I saw were all are in great condition as described. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again, great prices too.

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member

Thanks for the note Paul. It was great meeting you, and hope to see you around the GetDPI forum more in the future. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you M8 shots from your upcoming trip.

Mike

Tim Gray

I wish you were selling the 28 cron for this price 9 months ago. Awesome lens. I love mine.

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: Zeiss ZM 21 Biogon

I've withdrawn the 75 Summarit, as I've decided to keep that lens for use on my E-P1.