The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler - M8u + 35mm Summicron

rondeb

Putting this out there to see if there's any interest...
I'd only be interested in selling together at the moment.

Silver M8 - upgraded. The upgrades on the camera are the new shutter and vulcanite covering.

Silver 35mm Summicron IV generation. German made perfect.

$4700

I've been offered over $1500 for the lens alone so this should be a pretty good deal.

I'm only selling to finance another Leica purchase.

best,
Ron

US only please.

rondeb

OK. If split, the 35mm is basically sold. I'll take offers on the M8 upgraded with new shutter and Vulcanite and maybe a split is possible.

Camera has always been great. I've used it, but taken good care of it. I love it! Just changing to an all black - wish I could afford both!

rondeb

Would $3500 for the M8u be tempting for anyone? I'll post pics when I can or I can email them over.

rondeb

Please feel free to make reasonable offers... Trade-in estimate on this is $3400 as per Dale Photo. BTW - comes with original box accessories and I'll include the Leica leather camera protector.

Best,
Ron