The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R9 / DMR

J

June3883

For your consideration ..........

Leica R9: $1300

Leica Digital Module R: $3750

Both of these are near mint, with original boxes, packaging, manuals, and all original accessories. Both purchased in November of '06. Used sparingly and with care. PM with any interest or questions. Paypal and shipping are included inside the US of A.

J

June3883

ADDENDUM:
Price in orginal post refelects Leica /DMR purchased as a pair.
Individually they are ........

R9: $1400

DMR: $3900

Paypal and shipping included as quoted.

Also included for the R9 is a boxed Uniform groundglass focus screen with grid division.

Last edited:
J

June3883

Monza , your PM inbox is full ;) Clear some out and shoot me another note. What did you have in mind?

My thanks,

J

June3883

These are still on the table. Drop me a line, I'll respond as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

J

June3883

I'm uploading a few more pics, since the request has been made .....

J

June3883

Still available for now.......

With the R9, I'm also adding a grid focus screen. With the DMR, an electric release cable. These won't be used anyway, and kind of pointless to sell by themselves.

Drop me a line with any interest.

Last edited:
J

June3883

These have been moved offsite to Ebay.....

R9 Item # 300336288962

DMR Item # 300336298895

I'll have some more R gear listed here on GetDPI hopefully this weekend.

Thanks all !