The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Kodachrome 64 for "other stuff"

patashnik

I'm gonna cut this short: I have 50 rolls of 24exp. Kodachrome 64, expired in 2007 (mostly in September, a few rolls in May). I'm not gonna be using this stuff. I really would like to, but shipping it off to Dwayne's is costly from Norway - and a hassle.

To save space in the freezer, I only have the cannisters, not the packaging.

Looking to trade, interested in:
- Kodak Ektar
- a 15mm Voigtlander with the M-mount (yeah, right! )
- Adox CHS 25
- ???

If you're interested, shoot me a PM or something, and we'll discuss further.

V

Vivek

I have Ektar and Kodak Royal Gold 25. I can sell you a few rolls (35mm) or swap for Techpan or HIE.

I don't want Kodachrome (I have Kodachrome 25, if anyone is interested, let me know. I will sell.)

Lazzaros

I could be interested in some Kodchrome and Ektachrome 120 Film to buy.

If someone has it please drop a line

(sorry if this is off-topic)

patashnik

No need for the ltm version of the 15mm, I'm afraid. I need the filter option. I will of course add plenty of cash if someone is willing to do a trade, but I'm not expecting someone to be willing to do such a trade.

Lazzaros: Are you able to get Kodachrome 120 developed? I read somewhere that Dwayne doesn't do 120.