The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony DSC-R1 LNIB

ZoranC

Here are some pictures taken with this camera.

I hope nobody minds last one of a Joker, it was taken when replica of '66 Batmobile from first picture was given makeover (read: detail) at Meguiar's headquarters in Irvine and guys felt it was fitting for Joker truck too to be there and be given a makeover at the same time. It's painting on side of a truck and I thought it would be good sample to illustrate what I love(d) about DSC-R1: working with articulating LCD, accuracy of auto-focusing (it is focusing on highly polished paint), and how good sharpness, tonal range and wide angle on it are.

ZoranC

Here are pictures of the actual item and all accessories that are included. Included are:

- Box
- Manual
- Lens hood
- Lens cap
- Neck strap
- Battery
- Battery charger
- External battery charger with it's cord