The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 35mm F3.5 AF

John Black

The Mamiya 35mm AF is in mint condition. I do not see any physical blemishes on the barrel, glass is clean and clear. Very sharp on my Mamiya ZD - zero complaints. The lens focuses accurately with no signs of front or back focus. The barrel design is like the newer "D" lens with the AF / MF ring on the lens barrel - very nice, very convenient. I'm selling the Mamiya 35mm to offset some recent Leica M lens purchases. Sale includes the lens, original Mamiya hood and the original front & rear lens caps. Price is $695 plus $15 shipping in the US. If you'd like pay with a Paypal balance or credit card via Paypal, add 3% to the total.

nicbar

Is the 35mm still for sale? - do you have an idea how it would rate against the digital version of the lens ?