The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya 645M A 150mm F2.8

John Black

The 150mm is in like-new condition and comes with its box, original caps - and of course the built-in sliding hood. The 150mm will mount directly on a 645AF, 645AFD I-II-III or Phase One P645 - no adapter needed. And of course these lenses can be used on Nikon, Canon, Sony, etc., via an adapter off Ebay. Aperture is stop-down unless using the lens on its native 645M camera. The 150mm performs great and is very sharp - even wide open. If you want a Mamiya 150mm F2.8 D, but not the price tag - this is the lens. Selling the 150mm to help pay for some recent Leica M purchases. $250 shipped and paypal'd in the US.

robmac

Ah, but not to me.... had one, sold it (#$%^) and went hunting for John's - a bit late ;>

John Black

This was for sale for 3 days and the second time it was listed - and on three B/S boards. Used gear doesn't sell nearly as quickly as it used too... I shouldn't moan and groan about it, but it is frustrating. Not even a nibble on the Mamiya 645AF 35mm AF at $695. That's a very good price considering that some sold on Ebay earlier this summer upwards of $900+. Bad timing on my part. I need to sell the ZD to pay for the Leica M spending spree. It's probably easier to sell a condo in Phoenix... Ooops, sorry Guy, I'm not picking on you. Do they have therapy groups for equipment junkies??? And don't say forums, that's like having an AA meeting at the local pub.

robmac

It is funny how it comes and goes in waves - one quarter/6mos period you're tripping over ____ APOs/Asph, etc etc, the next you can't find one to save your life, 6 mos later the cycle reverses. Part timing, part luck - the risk of being gear addicts I guess.

Probably a couple of nice wave theory & group psychology thesis (plural?) in there somewhere.

robmac

Was thinking of how chatter on forums affects lens sales... but chaos theory concept would apply as well.