The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8, black, NIB - classic!

stevem8

I have here a M8, pretty much new in box, unregistered and able to be registered for two free filters and warranty as it will come with a receipt from authorized dealer. This is a new USA M8, not grey market, and not a refurb.

Was taken out of the box, looked over, tested and that is it.

$2750 gets it. Paypal adds 3%. Free ship. Probably the best price on a NEW M8. Don't forget you get the two free filters and US warranty.

All accessories are in the box untouched. The next digital M will be close to $8k. This M8 will make a great entry to the digital M world, and at a great price.

This is NOT mine but I am handling the sale and shipping. If anyone wants this, it can not ship until next week.

These still sell new for $3995. Refurbs go for about $2800 and used as low as $2400. This one is new for $2750.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

stevem8

Re: Leica M8, black, NIB - classic!

Still available and loaded with latest firmware as well. Forgot to mention that :)

stevem8

Ok Jaime, I will let you know. I am awaiting payment but supposed to arrive next week.

stevem8

Deal fell through so it is back up for sale and available. Jaime, I sent you a message so if you are still interested let me know! Thanks

Steve