The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica D-Lux 4 LNIB!

agoglanian

I have a like new Leica D-Lux 4 compact camera w/ the hand-grip.
You know the specs, but just in case: 10.1MP / 24-60mm f/2-2.8 lens.

Definitely the best compact camera I've owned, but It just doesn't see much use these days. I use my 40D more often for "snaps" ;)

I purchased it under a year ago and it has the Leica 3 year warranty.

I will be including everything that came in the box originally, plus the additional hand-grip.

I would like to get $675 for the kit since it's in such good shape. If you figure the cost of buying new it's at least $700 + $80 for the grip. Pretty good deal if you ask me ;)

If you're interested please PM me, I cannot accept paypal payments so I would ask you to send a cashier's check.

Thanks for looking!

Photos!

darr

Re: FS: Leica D-Lux 4 LNIB!

Leica warranties are not transferable. I sold an M7 under warranty and learned the hard way. So not to blow your sale, I think your price is a bit high if a new one cost $700 with a warranty.

agoglanian

Re: FS: Leica D-Lux 4 LNIB!

Oh well I was certainly not aware of that.

Well the price is OBO, so i'm willing to hear out offers.