The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mint Hasselblad CFV-II/16 and extras.

fotografz

Very low use CFV-II, 16 meg square sensor digital back for all Hasselblad V cameras without the need for a sync cord from lens to digital back (CFVs are the only backs that do this)... and works via sync cord connection on view cameras or a Mamiya RZ with adapter .

This is the later CFV-II, not the original CFV. It has the upgraded lower reflection sensor filter, larger LCD, and improved electronics.

Can be used with Flexcolor, Phocus or Aperture software. Flexcolor or Phocus can convert the proprietary Hasselblad RAW files to DNGs for processing in most any RAW software that recognizes DNGs.

This kit comes with all factory supplied items: metal cover, etched square focusing screen, sync cord for view camera work, etc., ... and some not supplied by the factory: Separate case for the back, charger and battery, and I am including a 15' firewire 800 to 800 tether cord from Paramount cords as well as the original firewire 800 to 400 cord.

This back is no longer available from Hasselblad.

My price is $6,590. (203FE camera and Lens not included).

Paypal accepted if you pay the fees ... or use an e-check. Personal or cashier's checks must clear before shipping. Shipping to lower 48 only please. Shipped 2 day Air included.

fotografz

Re: F/S: Mint Hasselblad CFV-II/16 and extras.

Here are a few shots done with the CFV-II for sale above:

Marc

fotografz

Okay, $5,990. shipped lower 48 to move this excellent digital back.

Don't wait for another reduction. I'll keep it before selling lower : -)

trev2401

Bought a 503cw, PME 51 and grip from Mark great guy to deal with. Good luck with the sale! (let me know if you have any hassy lenses up for grabs)

jlm

Workshop Member

spent many $$ with marc; his gear is tops

JimCollum

bought an Aptus75s, and have not regretted it for a minute. Transaction was better than anything else i've bought. (and the quality was even better than he advertised.

bensonga

Ditto....the EOS 1V I got from Marc is superb! Lot's of happy new owners of Marc's gear here.

Gary

fotografz

Thanks you guys! :salute:

Come on folks, hate to put this on flea-bay ... it's in absolutely perfect shape, super low use and has been babied since birth. Someone on the forum deserves it.

It's a relatively inexpensive way to transform any legacy V gear into a modern digital camera that still out performs any 35mm DSLR in terms of IQ ... including my Sony A900 with Zeiss optics and Nikon D3X with ED glass.

I just did a comparison between this back and a 39 meg back using the same Zeiss lens and posted it on a Hassey forum ... I was even surprised how well this back held up. It's 9 micron pixels does produce a certain magic look. Reminded me of the tests Guy did between different Phase backs where his lower meg back held up pretty well against the bigger ones.

Here are a few frames from that test ... both using the Zeiss 100/3.5 CFi ... a lens I highly recommend to legacy V users.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Held up very well against the 39mpx backs . The 9 micron sensor just has a great look to it.

David K

Workshop Member

Hard to believe this hasn't been snapped up. The images from this back are very impressive.

fotografz

Hard to believe this hasn't been snapped up. The images from this back are very impressive.
I know David, :wtf: it's priced to move. I never even took the plastic off the LCD because I mostly used it thethered in the studio either on the 200 camera or a RZ pro-II for higher flash sync like you can with a 500 series camera.

Eoin

This is very difficult to resist :cussing:. There is also a lovely 203FE I've seen to go with this :cussing:. I'm going for a long walk, someone buy this P L E A S E !

fotografz

The CFV-II is sold pending payment.

Thanks to my friends here on the forum, and a special thanks to Ray :thumbup:

Z

z-geif

so this will work on my 500 C/M? PM me if still available...

thanks

fotografz

It is on hold pending payment that should be here today or tomorrow.

To answer your question: yes it will fully work on your 500CM with no sync cords or anything ... just like there was a film back on the 500CM.