The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo WideDS, 38mm SA XL, Hasselblad V ++

FromJapan

For sale is my Cambo WideDS kit consisting of:

1. Cambo Wide DS camera body.
2. Schneider Super-Angulon 38mm f/5.6 XL. This lens will cover 6x12 on film and is no slouch with a digital back!
3. Fixed back for 38mm lens with Boss screen.
4. Regular revolving back for use with 47mm and longer lenses.
5. Hasselblad V digital back mounting plate.
6. Spacer for 58mm lens. I used this spacer when I wanted to focus a little closer with longer lenses.

Everything is in really excellent condition.

$3,600 plus Paypal and shipping by JapanPost insured, trackable EMS.

Kumar

Last edited:
W

westjungle

I might be interested in just the Revolving back 4x5"? Would you sell just the back?

W

westjungle

Hello.I want to buy this camera.It's the first time for me to buy things here, so there are some questions: first, how to complete this transaction; second, are there any rules to guarantee the security of salers and buyers?Thank you.

FromJapan

Hello. Thank you for your interest.
To answer your questions:
1. I tell you the total, includng Paypal and shipping fees. You send the money to my Paypal account. I wait for it to clear into my bank account. I ship the camera to you. Transaction complete.
2. The rules are that Jack and Guy do not take responsibility for transactions. So basically, we're on our own. I have a few transactions here, as well as on Luminous Landscape and the Large Format Photography Forum, and we could exchange references. I've met Jack, so he knows I'm an actual living person, and I've bought one item from Guy, with complete satisfaction on both sides. It might help if you signed your name. Perhaps we could carry on the rest of the conversation through PM?

Regards,
Kumar

W

westjungle

Can we complete transaction on Ebay? I have the same user name on Ebay and already have had some transactions there. You can see the feedbacks from sellers. If you agree about that I'll appreciate it very much.

Thanks a lot.

FromJapan

One advantage of listing on a forum like this is that buyers and sellers are sort of known to each other through postings and references from other members. Another is to avoid eBay fees. If you are worried about protecting yourself, even if the transaction is done through the forum, Paypal will still protect you, as will your credit card company. And as I said, we can exchange references to satisfy both of us. I have no problem listing it on eBay with a Buy-It-Now price, which will be somewhat higher to take care of the fees. As I said earlier, perhaps you could let all of us know who you are by signing your name. And I'd really prefer to carry on this discussion by PM.

Thanks,
Kumar