Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Three Leica 90mm lenses

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Three Leica 90mm lenses

I have three Leica 90mm lenses I want to sell.

In the picture below you'll see a Kern Switar 75mm f/1.9. Ignore it!

All lenses are in excellent to mint condition. I'll list and describe the lenses as pictured left to right. Prices include shipping by USPS First Class, and fees, in the CONUS.

First is the Leitz 90mm f/4 Elmar in LTM. Glass is clean with no fungus, but some haze. Body of the lens is near mint. Comes with Leitz 90mm LTM to M adapter. No rear or front caps or hood. $130

Next is Leitz 90mm f/4 Elmar-C M mount. Glass and body is clean. Near mint condition. Comes with original hood and front cap and rear cap. Includes box as well. $260

Finally, Ver II Leitz 90mm f/2 Summicron. Comes with original front and rear caps. Lens is in near mint condition. I'll include Visoflex adapter and OUEPO spacer for macro photography. Both also in near mint condition. $700

Thanx--Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Three Leica 90mm lenses

Leitz Elmar-C 90/4 Sold.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Three Leica 90mm lenses--Price Drop

First is the Leitz 90mm f/4 Elmar in LTM. Glass is clean with no fungus, but some haze. Body of the lens is near mint. Comes with Leitz 90mm LTM to M adapter. No rear or front caps or hood. $130--dropped to $120

SOLD Next is Leitz 90mm f/4 Elmar-C M mount. Glass and body is clean. Near mint condition. Comes with original hood and front cap and rear cap. Includes box as well. $260--SOLD

Finally, Ver II Leitz 90mm f/2 Summicron. Comes with original front and rear caps. Lens is in near mint condition. I'll include Visoflex adapter and OUEPO spacer for macro photography. Both also in near mint condition. $700--dropped to $675

Make me a reasonable offer.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Three Leica 90mm lenses

First is the Leitz 90mm f/4 Elmar in LTM. Glass is clean with no fungus, but some haze. Body of the lens is near mint. Comes with Leitz 90mm LTM to M adapter. No rear or front caps or hood. $130--dropped to $90--M adapter is sold so just the lens is available.

Finally, Ver II Leitz 90mm f/2 Summicron. Comes with original front and rear caps. Lens is in near mint condition. I'll include Visoflex adapter and OUEPO spacer for macro photography. Both also in near mint condition. $700--dropped to $675--Dropped again--$650!