The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:: Zeiss ZF lenses LNIB

Rethmeier

I'm planning on selling my never or used once Zeiss ZF lenses.
The ZF 35/2 + ZF 85/1.4 and the famous ZF 100/2.
Any questions,please ask.
All the lenses are either never used and are all like NIB with all the paperwork.
Asking:
ZF 35/2 $850 USD
ZF 85/1.4 $1100 USD
ZF 100/2 $1800 USD

email: [email protected]

D

ddk

Re: Zeiss ZF lenses LNIB

Are you sure about your pricing? They cost less than what you're asking at B&H new and even less at some other retailers if you search around a bit.

fotografz

Yeah, are you sure on the pricing? A typo maybe?

ZF 35/2 with free shipping @ B&H is $826.

?????????

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member

Trying to be helpful ..but I just picked up a mint 35/2zf for $640 including shipping on this forum.

D

ddk

This is an American based forum and we're giving him a heads up if he wants to sell here.

Rethmeier

Sorry about those prices,however I actually paid more for them from Foto Arsenal in Germany.
Even worse that when I purchased them the exchange rate was really bad.
Anyway, maybe I'll put them on eBay.
Thanks for all your input.
I had no idea that this stuff was so cheap at B&H.
Best,
Willem.

D

ddk

good luck Willem, B&H aren't the cheapest, that's really market price wether you buy from them or some of the Japanese vendors on ebay. Unfortunately you purchased your lenses from one of the most expensive and often overpriced ebay vendors.

Rethmeier

Thanks for reminding me about Foto Arsenal.Have you seen some of their big ticket items?
I just checked the ZF prices at Robert White in the UK,also more pricey then B&H.
eBay will be my best bet I think.
Also I might wait till September,that when everybody is back from holidays in Europe.
Regards,
Willem.