The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oly E-P1 body, 25mm pancake, m4/3 adapter

kirio

I have this listed in a few forums so I might as well try listing it here. I'm not getting the response I would like so I may end up selling them in the auction site. I know I won't be getting a 4/3 body so I've put up this set for sale.

E-P1 body was bought here recently as part of a kit. I'm keeping the lens for use with my other E-P1. Everything included except for the 17mm lens and the optical viewfinder.

In place of the 17mm pancake I'm offering a 25mm pancake and m4/3 adapter. The 25mm pancake is in good condition cosmetically. Only caps are included. The m4/3 adapter is Panasonic DMW-MA1 with box and caps.

Photos of the body here

Price of for the set is $850 inclusive of shipping to US and Paypal fees.

kirio

I'm not getting much response so item has been moved to the big auction site, item 140342524798.

I can still end the auction if someone makes a firm offer and there are no bids yet.

kirio

8/31 Update:
E-P1 body now sold pending clearing of funds.
25mm pancake and MA-1 adapter available for $250 shipped/PP'd. Will also accept trade for Panasonic 14-45mm micro 4/3rds lens.