Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Nokton 40mm f/1.4 SC + Hood , Luigi M8 half case, Luigi R-D1 half case + strap

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Nokton 40mm f/1.4 SC + Hood , Luigi M8 half case, Luigi R-D1 half case + strap

Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.4 Single Coat

This lens is amazing for black and white, and I also love the look of the color images it produces. It is a double up now that I have a Leica 35mm so am going to part with it.

Cosmetically it is perfect, it's only 4 months old and has been looked after. It comes complete with all original packaging and also includes the updated LH-6 vented hood with origninal box. This lens goes for $399 on B and H, without the hood. The mount has been slightly modified so it brings up the 35mm framelines on an M camera.

$340 USD

My price includes shipping to anywhere in the world, via. EMS 4 day service with tracking number.

.................................................. .................................................. .....

B W 43mm UV IR cut filter

Comes with hard plastic case and box, clear with no scratches.

$50 USD

Price includes shipping via. Airmail 7-10 days

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Luigi Leica M8 half case - Black

2 months old, has seen minimal use and in perfect condition, no scrapes etc. Comes with the detachable flap on the back. $270 from Luigi.

$200 USD

My price includes shipping to anywhere in the world, via. EMS 4 day service with tracking number.

Luigi R-D1 Half case + Deluxe Strap - Cognac Brown

4 months old, has seen minimal use and in perfect condition, no scrapes etc. Comes with the detachable flap on the back and Luigi's premium deluxe strap. $350 from Luigi.

$185 USD

PAYMENT VIA. PAYPAL - if using a credit card please let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Nokton 40mm f/1.4 SC + Hood , Luigi M8 half case, Luigi R-D1 half case + stra

Nokton 40mm f/1.4 is SOLD

Filter is still available and also the cases / strap.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Nokton 40mm f/1.4 SC + Hood , Luigi M8 half case, Luigi R-D1 half case + stra

PM sent on filter.
    Carlos Echenique | Carlos Echenique Photography |Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II | Olympus Pen-F - M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8, Rokinon 12mm f/2 NCS, M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO

Post Thanks / Like

Filter is SOLD

Post Thanks / Like

R-D1 case is SOLD.

Post Thanks / Like

M8 case is SOLD. Everything is gone, thanks.