The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nokton 40mm f/1.4 SC + Hood , Luigi M8 half case, Luigi R-D1 half case + strap

St Clair

Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.4 Single Coat

This lens is amazing for black and white, and I also love the look of the color images it produces. It is a double up now that I have a Leica 35mm so am going to part with it.

Cosmetically it is perfect, it's only 4 months old and has been looked after. It comes complete with all original packaging and also includes the updated LH-6 vented hood with origninal box. This lens goes for $399 on B and H, without the hood. The mount has been slightly modified so it brings up the 35mm framelines on an M camera.

$340 USD

My price includes shipping to anywhere in the world, via. EMS 4 day service with tracking number.

.........................................................................................................

B W 43mm UV IR cut filter

Comes with hard plastic case and box, clear with no scratches.

$50 USD

Price includes shipping via. Airmail 7-10 days

.........................................................................................................

Luigi Leica M8 half case - Black

2 months old, has seen minimal use and in perfect condition, no scrapes etc. Comes with the detachable flap on the back. $270 from Luigi.

$200 USD

My price includes shipping to anywhere in the world, via. EMS 4 day service with tracking number.

Luigi R-D1 Half case + Deluxe Strap - Cognac Brown

4 months old, has seen minimal use and in perfect condition, no scrapes etc. Comes with the detachable flap on the back and Luigi's premium deluxe strap. $350 from Luigi.

$185 USD

PAYMENT VIA. PAYPAL - if using a credit card please let me know.