The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black Contax T3 + Unused Leather CC-82 Leather Case and more!

kdemas

For sale is a Mint to Mint- black Contax T3 with the optional CC-82 Semi Hard leather case included (still unused in its box)! This camera is absolutely superb if you need a truly compact 35mm camera with a cracking sharp Sonnar T* coated lens. See photos below.

In addition to the T3, fully boxed, you also get:
Contax UV filter. (Bought separate from the T3)
Contax hood w/adapter for T3. (Bought separate from the T3)
Contax CC-82 Semi Hard leather case w/strap (a $100+ value)

Price for everthing: $849 + Insured Shipping.

This camera has had very light use, maybe 15 rolls through it, so it should provide you with years of great service.

Payment via Paypal preferred to confirmed/verified addresses only. Actual shipping cost via FedEx in the US and USPS internationally will be added to the cost.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kent

Photos:

Lazzaros

If I have money I'd take it right away.

I bought the T2 yesterday for 140€ including shipping.

Just to know, how much it would be only the camera? Or won't you sell it separately?

Regards,
Ivo

kdemas

Hi Ivo, thanks for the inquiry. I'd knock off $100 for the camera by itself, so $749 (plus shipping).

The T2 is a nice camera, I hope you enjoy it!

Kent

kdemas

Still available. Let me know if interested as I am going to put it on eb** soon. I'd rather see it go to a RFF member :)

kdemas

Nick- Thanks for the note. The only item I will sell seperately is the new case.

Take care,

Kent

A

actfitstudio

Hey if you still have this gear I'm more than interested. Let me know. Thanks!