The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Canon 400DO

Don Libby

I've got a 400DO in excellent condition. We brought this for the Alaska trip last year and since then it's been sitting in the closet. The glass is clean and clear and everything works as expected. I don't have time right now to get photos of this lens but will within the next couple days. New at B&H they sell for $5,500. This is for sale at $3,500 plus shipping. I prefer payment by Paypal to a verified address however will settle for check and will ship after it clears. Shipping will be the sole responsibility of the buyer.

I was able to get great bear and eagle images which I'll also post as samples just as soon as I can.

Cheers

Don

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS Canon 400DO

I must have been sleeping at the switch.
Don, do you have anything else? :ROTFL:
-bob

Don Libby

Re: FS Canon 400DO

I must have been sleeping at the switch.
Don, do you have anything else? :ROTFL:
-bob
Hey Bob I might have a 2x converter coming up soon however I need to find the dang thing....

Don