The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8, Voigtlander Lenses, A&A, Misc

wiregen

I finally decided after long weeks of thinking. I'm getting out of rangefinder photography. All prices included shipped and paypal. International buyers please PM me for shipping.

Leica M8 - Good condition. It's only about 5 months old. Lens attached not included. No dust on the sensor. Upgraded to the latest M8 firmware. Comes with 2 chargers (1 the plug wouldnt work so Leica sent me another one) and 2x Original Leica Batteries. It has a Invisible Shield on the LCD protector. Original box, manuals and etc are included. Asking $2450.00 shipped and paypaled. Firm.

hairline scratch next to the eyepeice

I put some electrical tape on top and it seems like it left some sort of mark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voigtlander 50mm f/1.1 Nokton w/Marumi UV/IR Cut Filter
I probably took this lens out a total of 6 times. Pretty much new. The only thing is my gf accidentally threw the boxes away. Asking $900.00 shipped and paypaled

Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5 M-Mount Heliar w/Marumi UV/IR Cut Filter
This is mint and brand new. Again minus the box. I have used this lens only once. Asking $450.00 Shipped and Paypaled

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M8 Luxecase Black Leather Red Stitch Half case Pretty much new. I never used it on my M8. Asking 90.00 Shipped and paypaled firm.

Artist & Artisan Red Strap New, never used it since I find it a bit too short. Asking $65.00 shipped and paypaled.

Thumbs Up Grip helped when I used it on heavier lenses. Has some minor brassing at the ends. Asking $50.00 Shipped and Paypaled

ShiroKuro

I am interested in the A&A strap ... which style is it ?
I think I can make it out in the photos .... ; )
Thanks

B

bender

Buy with confidence!

I bought the 15mm from wiregen, he ships fast and it was well packaged. lens was in perfect condition, exactly as described! I highly recommend him and would do business again without any reservations!!