The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 31/f1.8 FA ltd lens

nostatic

I've been seduced by the dark side of FF, so I'm selling some of my Pentax gear to finance a 5Dmk2. This is a mint condition FA 31/f1.8 ltd, made in Japan (evidently "new" ones are assembled in Vietnam), with all original packaging, lens cap, etc. B+W MRC UV filter on since new, and includes Pentax pinch cap as well.

$750 (including filter)

Jonathon Delacour

Subscriber Member
Wow! Was I not paying attention or did this 31/1.8 and the accompanying 77/1.8 go almost instantaneously? Could these be the two quickest sales in GetDPI history? (I would have been bitterly disappointed to have missed out had I not already joined the m4/3rds brigade.)

Would it be rude of me to ask if the same (smart) person bought both lenses? (I'm hoping they did since it seems a pity to split the pair.)