The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Canon 2x EF Extender II

Don Libby

I'm selling my 2x extender (Teleconverter); includes both caps and box. New at B&H for $309.95 for sale here for $200 plus shipping. This is free of any defects very clean and clear. I used this on my 400DO I just sold with great results.

Prefer payment by Paypal to a verified address however will settle for check and will ship after it clears. Shipping/insurance costs will be sole responsibility of the buyer.

I normally give Jack and Guy first crack at all sales however I believe they already have one :ROTFL:

Don

Don Libby

I thought the Forum rules required us to offer all items to Jack and Guy first before posting in the Buy and Sell....

:ROTFL:
Actually I was about to then remembered they both had one. But I do think I did offer it to Jack just to be safe...

:ROTFL:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I was :ROTFL: because I bought my 2x from Don about six months ago -- which of course means he had another he'd forgotten about rolling around in some drawer! (Or maybe it was Sandy's?)