The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon fit Zeiss ZF 18mm F3.5 lens

daveproctor

Lovely lens in excellent condition, boxed with all papers. Fantastically sharp manual focus prime lens with excellent contrast and colour rendition

I have uploaded some original RAW files to my web address

Original files can be downloaded from this so you can check the image quality

http://idisk.mac.com/daveproctor-Public?view=web

Lens is for sale as I have sold all of my Nikon equipment to fund a Leica M8 outfit - it's just a shame this stunning lens won't fit my Leica!!!

Price £800. This lens costs c£1100 new so a considerable saving to be made. Please check my eBay feedback under user ID daveproctor which confirms my honesty

Please feel free to PM any questions

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Bump!

I can vouch for the quality of this lens - it is outstanding and a nice small package for a super wide compared to either a 14-24 or 17-35. I can also vouch for Dave too - I've known him for over 30 years!! :thumbs:

I know this lens well and Dave is trading it on my behalf in the UK - he bought one of my Leica M8's and this is the only reason for the sale of this lens.