The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Apple Products and Itunes 9.0

stephengilbert

The iPod Nano FM radio with pause sounds cool: like TIVO, you can pause, repeat, and fast forward. A way to avoid those mattress commercials.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I agree, I like it that there's an FM capability, the pause function is a sweetener. Too bad I already have 4 iPods. Kind of hard to justify another.:(

D

ddk

You can always pretend that you're getting one for your kids Tim! :ROTFL:

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
My take on what Apple is doing to the iPod is terrible. I have one the 160 old ones with the hard drive and have 23 days of music on it. They have not to replaced it with anything comparable to it. When it came out the iPod was a sleek functional machine. Now it just a prime example of technology blot.

And Apple where is a desktop machine between the macmini and the Mac Pro?

R

Ranger 9

My take on what Apple is doing to the iPod is terrible. I have one the 160 old ones with the hard drive and have 23 days of music on it. They have not to replaced it with anything comparable to it.
So did they send out goons in dark suits to take your old one away from you at gunpoint? If not...

PS -- An iMac sits on a desktop very nicely...

O

Oxide Blu

I read that Apple employed super-secret nano-absorption technology in the mac mini. If you soak it in a pan of warm water overnight it will get bigger. :thumbup:

Terry

My take on what Apple is doing to the iPod is terrible. I have one the 160 old ones with the hard drive and have 23 days of music on it. They have not to replaced it with anything comparable to it. When it came out the iPod was a sleek functional machine. Now it just a prime example of technology blot.

But the iPod classic is still a current model and was specifically mentioned in the latest set of music announcements.

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_classic?mco=Nzk2MDUyMw

iiiNelson

I saw this and the new features in iTunes 9 are pretty cool for people with multiples Macs. I just bought another Nano last month and the camera included now is pretty useless to me. I normally have my D-Lux 4 on me and rarely use the camera built in my phone as it is. Outside the new iTunes this was a announcement that was hugely overshadowed by Leica for me... Didn't think I'd say that about Leica when comparing them to Apple ever.