Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New MacBook Pro track pad

  1. #1
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1145

    New MacBook Pro track pad

    While I haven't fully utilized the new gestures on the updated track pads one that is really quite nice is the three finger swipe that takes you forward and back whole pages.

    Example: If you are in a thread and want to go back to the main forum page use three fingers and swipe to the left. Voila you are on the previous page.

    I look forward the the continued development of this technology.

  2. #2
    Sr. Administrator Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Altos, CA
    Posts
    10,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1031

    Re: New MacBook Pro track pad

    Now you went and done it... That feature is not available on the previous models, and I suspect that it alone is now enough justification for Mancuso to go buy a new MBP....






    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

    "Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

  3. #3
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1145

    Re: New MacBook Pro track pad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flesher View Post
    Now you went and done it... That feature is not available on the previous models, and I suspect that it alone is now enough justification for Mancuso to go buy a new MBP....

    Subliminal revenge for having you guys deplete my checking account. My second body should arrive in a few days, my 90 Summarit is waiting for me in AZ, I'm on my new MacBook Pro, the OWC drives are now in place and finally my Time Capsule arrived yesterday....ouch ...but I did sell the 90 macro.

  4. #4
    Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    23,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2555

    Re: New MacBook Pro track pad

    Yea and i am getting the message loud and clear too.

    I want that feature it is on my IPhone


    bad news though my Mac Pro is making noise . I turned off all hard drives and my suspicion is my new OS drive is doing it. Hmmm
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

    www.guymancusophotography.com

  5. #5
    Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    23,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2555

    Re: New MacBook Pro track pad

    Quote Originally Posted by TEBnewyork View Post
    Subliminal revenge for having you guys deplete my checking account. My second body should arrive in a few days, my 90 Summarit is waiting for me in AZ, I'm on my new MacBook Pro, the OWC drives are now in place and finally my Time Capsule arrived yesterday....ouch ...but I did sell the 90 macro.
    But are you not happy now. See we do make life better it just may cost a few limbs
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

    www.guymancusophotography.com

  6. #6
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1145

    Re: New MacBook Pro track pad

    Oh and the new body is well dressed in Woody's Luigi case....

    YES, I am very happy....but now I need to actually make some good pictures!

  7. #7
    Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    23,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2555

    Re: New MacBook Pro track pad

    Quote Originally Posted by TEBnewyork View Post
    Oh and the new body is well dressed in Woody's Luigi case....

    YES, I am very happy....but now I need to actually make some good pictures!
    That's our job to teach you. LOL
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

    www.guymancusophotography.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •