The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tenba Shootout, Best Backpack EVER!!

KETCH ROSSI

Hey guys, just want to share with you that after over twenty years of using just about any back pack available form numerous Manufacturers, today I received my Tenba Large Shootout Backpack form Capture Integration, Steve hooked me up with a sweet deal, better then B&H, which make s me very happy.

But this Backpack is in a completely different world al together compared to the rest of them, now finally I fill safe about even loading in my Cinematography equipment, much more expensive then MF gear, just to give you an idea.

So next time you need a Backpack give Steve a call and get one of this babies, you will never regret it, just mind you to choose the right size, as the large really is large, but you can still have it as a carry on.

Thanks Steve you are the MAN :)

Last edited:
O

Oxide Blu

Glad it worked out for you. I have a couple of Tenba bags. As off the shelf bags go, Tenba is quality stuff. You are correct, get the bag that fits, because your Tenba is going to be with you for years.

Dale Allyn

I, too, am a Tenba fan. I use a few of their bags. The quality if very good, and for one zipper problem I experienced, they fixed it very promptly.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
How about some shots showing how the interior is arranged and more specifics about what makes it so good and why you like it so much?

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I am more interested in the specific reasons a shooter like Ketch, that's actually using them, thinks they're so much better than other options...