The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Google Chrome Browser, for Mac as well.

waynelake

Hello EveryOne.

Well, I'm on FaceBook, and play one of the games there. They changed their requirements, that Cookies must be reset. On Safari, mine were set at "accept cookies only from sites I visit", and had to change that to "always".

Zynga games, on FaceBook are using IEsnare cookies... which I'm not that technical minded, but a information gathering cookie??? anyway some people not happy with the idea of it being there.

So I downloaded "Google Chrome" Browser. 17Mb. Can play this game, with cookies set at "accept cookies from only sites I visit". Google Chrome is, I think, fast. Just a couple of things I do not like, tabs are above URL, and if you click red dot, top left of screen, all tabs/browser will close down, where as Safari will ask, "?are you sure you want to close 5 tabs..." It might be a preferences thing, uncertain...

Wayne