Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: IPad Discussions

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Apple Tablet Thread and Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by danielvalentephotography View Post
    My photoblog and Leica lens reviews: http://www.danielvalentephotography.com/

Well - the iPad was announced today and while Steve Jobs did a really good job at showing the features they glossed over what I deem to be the most important accessory - at least for photographers. You can get a digital camera connection kit which comes with a dock-usb and dock-sdhc card reader. Now imagine you are at a shoot or on vaction and do not want to bring your laptop. You now have a 500 dollar 10” viewing screen and also photo backup. At the end (or in the middle) of the shoot, dump the images to the ipad and quickly show proofs or browse at the end of the session. The ipad along with 3g will allow you to photo-blog Instantly! right from a shoot. Imagine shooting the wedding and having people at the reception be able to log onto your website and by photo/order prints before the bride and groom even cut the cake. The ipad is a game changer for sure. It makes 300 dollar Archos storage devices now look like a joke.

Now… if we can tether our cameras to the ipad… that would be something truly special…

Thank you Apple.
    This was the gist of an email conversation I had earlier today. I am sure there is going to be a decent application to actually do some work on the photos as well. Even if it is iPhoto I'd be happy to make some jpeg edits.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Re: IPad Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by TEBnewyork View Post
    You don't need or use 3G for skype Wifi is fine.

Well, it's fine as long as you are near a wifi hotspot.

What if you're not?

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by monza View Post
    Well, it's fine as long as you are near a wifi hotspot.

What if you're not?
    This might shed some light on 3G calling

http://i.gizmodo.com/5458498/apple-n...-calls-be-next

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

$10/month

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder how much it will be for us here in Oz. AT least 1.5 or 2x the US$ price. From the pics in the local paper it looks gorgeous, I want one already! And the apple store says not available until March.

Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Apple Tablet Thread and Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by danielvalentephotography View Post

Now… if we can tether our cameras to the ipad… that would be something truly special…

Thank you Apple.
    It can't be rocket science to write an application that does that. With a WiFi enabled camera and jpegs to the iPad and RAWs to the in-camera card, the operation would even be rather swift. If I were a camera manufacturer, I would look into that today rather than tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Analog6 View Post
    Wonder how much it will be for us here in Oz. AT least 1.5 or 2x the US$ price. From the pics in the local paper it looks gorgeous, I want one already! And the apple store says not available until March.
    I thought Apple prices were more or less the same worldwide, except local taxes?

Oxide Blu

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    I thought Apple prices were more or less the same worldwide, except local taxes?
    They are but Apple does adjust the price of product sold int'l as the dollar rises and falls (strengthens/weakens). No idea how often the adjust is made, monthly, quarterly, annually ... ? There are also import tariffs and "dumping" fees imposed by some countries that gets folded into the final retail cost that US consumers don't see.

And if you buy a new iThingy in California, add 10% to the retail cost -- sales tax.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, and some countries force extended warranties which raises costs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Don't rule that out. On the iPhone you can have iTunes going (playing music) the background with other things - like email.
    The iPad runs iPhone OS 3.2, and is essentially a giant iPod touch (+ 3G if you so choose). So it will behave like the iPhone/iPod touch with respect to playing music, so as you say, you can play music while typing an email. It does not run MacOS - so any multitasking is not possible. One app at a time, just like the iPhone. That's why you don't want to give up your MBP yet. I don't see this changing anytime soon, because it's clear to me Apple wants the same development platform for both devices (at least for now). Considering there are 58 million iPhone out there, that makes some sense.

Cheers, -Peter
    Last edited by PeterL; 27th January 2010 at 19:34. Reason: spelling

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thoroughly disappointed in this. This COULD have been everything that the Macbook Air WANTED to be. Instead we have a large and IMO overpriced iPod Touch. There are no inputs and expandability is relegated to potentially a $30-50 USB adapter. I'm not impressed at all. If one were to buy the 64GB 3G/WiFi version with the said adapter (plus tax) we're looking at $1000 and that buys a "decent" laptop. I really wanted to like this but I have no use for it and to be honest I already hated iPhones (that's another story though.) If I really just needed an e-reader I'd seriously look at the Kindle or Nook personally. I happen to still buy books though cuz I'm old fashioned like that I guess.
    Sony Visible Light & IR Photographer
    http://www.iiinelsonimages.com

Oxide Blu

... Love my iPhone. Like my kindle. Give me a combo of both on steroids and I am totally excited.

A combo of both on steroids is going to set you back about 50% more per title purchased through Apple's store. $10/title from Amazon, $15 (or max of retail printed price)/title from Apple.

6 major publishers have signed with Apple -- Random House, the largest publisher, has not. Already the lawyers are researching the possibilities ... The 6 publishers could be considered to have colluded to raise the retail price of product (ebooks) to consumers. And that would not be just a little unlawful.

Interesting, the agreement with Apple allows a publisher to withhold a title from the Apple store if the publisher gets paid more per title elsewhere, e.g. Amazon. Amazon effectively subsidizes the ebooks it sells, hence the lower cost to the consumer. Apple will not, hence the higher price to consumers.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Or, for certain books, I could use the Kindle App on iPad and buy through Amazon...just like you can on an iPhone. This is clearly not going to be the answer for everyone. It fits into my value prop and will cut down what I travel with. Next week when I head to NY I will have:
    iPhone
    Blackberry - work
    Laptop (depending on the trip sometimes I have 2 - one personal one work)
    Kindle

If the iPad were here I would take about 3 pounds less stuff in my carry on bag. Which would be:
    iPhone
    Blackberry
    iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Oxide Blu View Post
    A combo of both on steroids is going to set you back about 50% more per title purchased through Apple's store. $10/title from Amazon, $15 (or max of retail printed price)/title from Apple.

6 major publishers have signed with Apple -- Random House, the largest publisher, has not. Already the lawyers are researching the possibilities ... The 6 publishers could be considered to have colluded to raise the retail price of product (ebooks) to consumers. And that would not be just a little unlawful.

Interesting, the agreement with Apple allows a publisher to withhold a title from the Apple store if the publisher gets paid more per title elsewhere, e.g. Amazon. Amazon effectively subsidizes the ebooks it sells, hence the lower cost to the consumer. Apple will not, hence the higher price to consumers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Now if someone would explain how to download pix from a CF card....
    Last edited by Terry; 27th January 2010 at 20:10. Reason: Moderator dumb mistake...edited post instead of quoting. sorry!

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by stephengilbert View Post
    Use the USB adapter and connect the camera?
    Use the USB adapter and attach a card reader?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't rule that out. On the iPhone you can have iTunes going (playing music) the background with other things - like email.
    Yes, some Apple apps can run in the background. You can play your music while doing other things.

The problem with dumping pics into the iPad, besides the possible exhaustion of available storage capacity, will be viewing RAWs.

Terry, what happens to your Kindle books if you switch to a new platform? Will you lose them? I think that "iBooks" will be discrete files that one would own and can transfer around, just like a music file. Apple is using a standardized book format which bodes well for keeping a book even when you move along to a different device or platform.

Attach a CF reader via the USB adapter.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Since iPads have built-in 802.11n WiFi ... iPad + http://Ez.com/smifi or http://Ez.com/vmifi = iPad on cell network without AT&T

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by tom in mpls View Post
    Yes, some Apple apps can run in the background. You can play your music while doing other things.

The problem with dumping pics into it, besides the possible exhaustion of available storage capacity, will be viewing RAWs.

Terry, what happens to your Kindle books if you switch to a new platform? Will you lose them? I think that "iBooks" will be discrete files that one would own and can transfer around, just like a music file. Apple is using a standardized book format which bodes well for keeping a book even when you move along to a different device or platform.
    Yeah - RAWs not only would be problematic but chew up space. Just sent someone an email saying "looks like I will be shooting RAW+jpeg going forward".

I don't think you can do much with Kindle books but if there is a big discrepancy in price and that was a driving factor in your buying decision, you could continue to buy from Amazon and read it on the iPad through the Kindle App that exists today.

This article about the iPad and photography from from Luminous Landscape I think is pretty good.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/tablet.shtml

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Attach a CF reader via the USB adapter?

As I understand it, the iPad has the same input as the iPhone, so it can be connected to a computer's USB port or the charging block, but I don't know of a way to connect a USB CF card reader to it. (The input end of the Apple cable is the male USB cable end.)

Post Thanks / Like

Attach a CF reader via the USB adapter?

As I understand it, the iPad has the same input as the iPhone, so it can be connected to a computer's USB port or the charging block, but I don't know of a way to connect a USB CF card reader to it. (The input end of the Apple cable is the male USB cable end.)
    Look at this picture (the adapter is at the bottom of the page). It looks like a standard USB port identical to one on any computer. Just plug a CF reader into it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Here's an interesting application for tethered shooting:

http://www.ononesoftware.com/detail.php?prodLine_id=38

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Tom,

The pic does look like a standard (vs. mini) USB port.

Somehow, I had the impression that it would have a mini USB connection, but I haven't looked at the cable that came with my M8, and thinking about it it would obviously have the mini port on the camera end and and a standard one at the computer end. Duh.

Thanks, Steve

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

This article about the iPad and photography from from Luminous Landscape I think is pretty good.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/tablet.shtml
    Hi Terry
    I agree - great article - makes up for the lamentary 'Make Leica Like Everyone Else' articles.

Incidentally - do we KNOW that core image support (for RAW files) won't be in there?

One imagines that having ported iWork they'll be working on iLife as well.

I'm still wondering (hopefully) that there might be something for us with Aperture 3

Just this guy you know

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Just realized we can see our mobile me gallery on our Iphones. So if you want to view images while on a trip you can load up before hand. Might make a nice portfolio review with a client besides having them loaded
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like

I can't help wondering if, a few months down the road, having learned what they can from the iPad, that we might see a version that runs OS-X, with more I/O options etc. Nice as the iPad is, I don't see it as a replacement for my MacBook.

At this point, to me, the iPad is a "nice to have", certainly not a "must have".

Cheers,

Simon

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by simonclivehughes View Post
    I can't help wondering if, a few months down the road, having learned what they can from the iPad, that we might see a version that runs OS-X, with more I/O options etc. Nice as the iPad is, I don't see it as a replacement for my MacBook.

At this point, to me, the iPad is a "nice to have", certainly not a "must have".

Cheers,

Simon
    Hi Simon
    With respect, I think that you are missing the point of the ipad.
    Everyone else has been making tablet computers with 'proper' operating systems on for the last 8 years . . . . and nobody has bought them.

The idea is not to have something as a replacement for your MacBook - this is where previous tablets have failed. Anyway, why would Apple want you to replace your expensive macbook with a cheap tablet?

The idea is to have something which is as easy to use as an iphone - which basically means that it isn't a standard computer.

There is an excellent article on Gizmodo:

The Apple Tablet Interface

This was written before the announcement, but it made me understand what they were up to.

Of course, whether you want a device like this depends on you, but they would have been mad to bring out a 'me too' tablet device running OS-X.

I thought the most telling part of the presentation was:

75 million people already know how to use it.

Personally, like Terry, I'll be leaving my ebook reader behind, this will be great for a quiet half hour in the living room or a hotel bar to catch up on email, the net, omni-focus with something which will slip in the back of my small fogg bag (which I always have with me). I can then prop it against the flower vase on the restaurant table and read the latest edition of the Guardian . . . or Middlemarch or whatever. When flying I can watch the movie I'd like to watch on something which doesn't have to open up and sit on the tray. The 17"MBP can stay in the hotel room / office / luggage shelf.

Sure, it won't replace your macbook . . . but did you really think they were going to produce something which would?

all the best

Just this guy you know

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

It's great for folks that don't have real computing power needs. I have 3 people in my household that really don't (not counting me of course) have a need all the time but they do occasionally. Let's pick the typical household apart . i will use my family as a prime example.

Jack 12 years old , Has Itouch and wants and needs wifi for games, music, do a word doc. for homework and print. Now word doc he could use IWork notes and than e-mail to my computer and either walk in my office and print or have me do it. So no real need for computing power. He does have a little cam but again he could upload with the SD card slot and I could store his images on my Drobo. Okay typical family may have a My Book you get the idea.

Cali almost 20 . Facebook, camera, web, email and the need to print . Pretty much the same league as Jack with regards to printing and storage. Has Iphone also

My wife Nancy. Has Iphone for corporate e-mail and such plus another Nextel phone. I pad i could actually maybe loose her Iphone but probably not because maybe Ipad is too much for everyday for her. Okay she travels a lot and i mean a lot. Ipad is perfect . She can get e-mail, web, e reader and and also create documents with IWork Notes

Now some limitations for all three Printing , Storage, e-mailing with attachments ? Not sure you can do this. Never tried actually.

Anyway somewhere in the household you will need a real computer that can store, hold backup data for all Ipads and control content on all three Ipads plus print and do normally computing stuff.

Now the ultimate geek answer here is have a IMac in the house and than all three Ipad users can use that as the central brains of it all. This does not count me but since i am here i have the computer so the Imac is really not needed but I'm just talking a typical family on how they could actually work it all out between people and also some don't need 3g either. Certainly in my case little Jack wifi only, Cali Wifi and Nancy could get by without it but buy a 3g unit in case
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Jono you posted the same time as me and again you added some typical situations that the Ipad makes sense. Sit in the house on the couch or a short trip to the park and still stay in touch with the world. The one thing that some folks could actually do as well is actually get rid of the Iphone and go to a basic cell phone and lower there monthly bills by a huge amount. My At&T bill is 370 per month. 3 Iphones , unlimited text and a regular cell phone it adds up really fast. Just imagine me dumping those Iphones or some at least obviously you have to figure this out in your own household on what makes the most sense and the Ipad may actually make no sense to some. But it is intriguing when you sit down and think about it's uses both the pluses and the minuses

Post Thanks / Like

Jono,

Point taken, but to me, it's just not a compelling must-have buy (as the iPhone was). I agree, however, that it would be very nice to be able to do what you illustrate in your post.

I know that the iPhone is a small platform, but I can do pretty much all I need to do before moving to a larger footprint (my MacBook). The iPad doesn't give a whole lot more than extra screen real estate. What I see lacking is the ability to run existing OS-X software, especially for photo applications. I know that apps will continue to evolve (as will their prices), but damn it, I already own a lot of OS-X software! Plus, I think to many people, the ability to interface with the Windows world (for Office/Exchange etc) is pretty much a requirement.

Re replacing the MacBook, I think they could certainly sell both devices given that the interface is so much better than we've seen to date with more traditional tablet devices. Time will tell.

Cheers,

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by simonclivehughes View Post
    Jono,

Point taken, but to me, it's just not a compelling must-have buy (as the iPhone was). I agree, however, that it would be very nice to be able to do what you illustrate in your post.

I know that the iPhone is a small platform, but I can do pretty much all I need to do before moving to a larger footprint (my MacBook). The iPad doesn't give a whole lot more than extra screen real estate. What I see lacking is the ability to run existing OS-X software, especially for photo applications. I know that apps will continue to evolve (as will their prices), but damn it, I already own a lot of OS-X software! Plus, I think to many people, the ability to interface with the Windows world (for Office/Exchange etc) is pretty much a requirement.

Re replacing the MacBook, I think they could certainly sell both devices given that the interface is so much better than we've seen to date with more traditional tablet devices. Time will tell.

Cheers,
    Hi Simon
    Sorry about the 'with respect' - inexcusable and I apologise
    Did you read the other article I posted a link to at the beginning:
    Wired Apple Tablet Article
    What they're trying to do is to create a new class of device - hence the newspaper / ebook reader bias.
    Trying to use your current mac software with a touch screen could be quite challenging (we sometimes use the iphone for RDP connections to clients ).
    What I'm hoping is that there will quickly be lots of 'sub-apps' which link in with the main applications on your desktop. So you could have a 'sub-app' of Aperture which allowed you to create a project, collect files, view and sort, delete and maybe even adjust WB and exposure. Then, when you get home simply upload the project to your main Aperture library (substitute Lightroom for Aperture if you like). I think that the Adobe Photoshop iphone app is showing the way here.
    I had an email back from Omni (we live by Omni-focus and Omni-plan) and they're certainly looking at porting their more used applications.

So the issue isn't whether you can run your normal applications (because with the touch screen issue they simply wouldn't) but whether there will be enough linking applications to make it work for the more geeky client.

Just this guy you know

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    Now the ultimate geek answer here is have a IMac in the house and than all three Ipad users can use that as the central brains of it all. This does not count me but since i am here i have the computer so the Imac is really not needed but I'm just talking a typical family on how they could actually work it all out between people and also some don't need 3g either. Certainly in my case little Jack wifi only, Cali Wifi and Nancy could get by without it but buy a 3g unit in case
    HI Guy
    That's what we have - it's mostly used for watching TV and videos and BBC iplayer, but each family member has a login, and of course, you could then use this to backup your ipad, print from it etc.
    If you let your kids print to your printer you're a kinder daddy than me!
    all the best

Just this guy you know

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Yea I have believe it or not a Dell laser printer that everyone prints to in my office. I charge them fee's though. LOL

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Yea I have believe it or not a Dell laser printer that everyone prints to in my office. I charge them fee's though. LOL

If you set it up as a network printer they should be able to print directly to it via WiFi (shouldn't they?)

Just this guy you know

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Yes they do . I have a Airport Extreme and printer connected directly to it via USB so any computer in the wireless network can print directly to me in the office. I'm the only computer actually hard wired to the router.

What I would like to see on the Iphone and Ipad in e-mail is the ability to print via the wireless network. Now that would be a great function

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Yes they do . I have a Airport Extreme and printer connected directly to it via USB so any computer in the wireless network can print directly to me in the office. I'm the only computer actually hard wired to the router.

What I would like to see on the Iphone and Ipad in e-mail is the ability to print via the wireless network. Now that would be a great function
    The ability to print would be great. I have actually have a Bluetooth printer and I would just need to be reasonably close to it. Although it seems like the only things I print are boarding passes and movie tickets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Just think though your on the road and your in a hotel and you can get a e-mail and print it out or actually print that boarding pass easily without going through all the hoopla with the business center. Be very functional for sure, why it's not there is interesting to begin with. Seems very simple to add a print function if it sees a wireless network with a printer attached. Hmmmm

Damn I wish i wrote software. Be a rich guy

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

"Be a rich guy." Do you mean to say you're not?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Just piss poor photographer. LOL

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

There's only two more things to ask about the iPad.

Will it blend?

What does Hitler think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQnT0zp8Ya4

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Keep in mind that this is powered by a CPU that is an evolution from phone CPUs - possibly still slower than a single-core Atom. Expect performance accordingly. Probably not a good imaging platform if you're used to Core 2 Duos.
    Monochrome: http://mochro.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

"Probably not a good imaging platform if you're used to Core 2 Duos." And probably not big enough to put a modem on top like a Mac Pro.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The ultimate Starbucks accessory with your latte. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

From Macrumors

Bright Side of News claims to have information on Apple's "A4" chip unveiled as the brains behind the company's new iPad tablet device. Unsurprisingly, the CPU included in the chip is said to be based on the ARM Cortex A9 licensed by Apple and implemented by its team of chip designers acquired as part of its 2008 purchase of P.A. Semi.

While it should be no surprise that the Apple A4 processor is based on the ARM Cortex A9 design which will begin shipping to many manufacturers this year, the article incorrectly states that the Qualcomm Snapdragon and nVidia Tegra were also based on this design. Those processors were based on the Cortex A8 -- the same processor design found in the iPhone 3GS. This new potentially multi-core processor has only recently been introduced in the Tegra 2 first demoed at CES 2010.

The site also makes a dubious claim that Apple is using the ARM Mali 50-Series GPU for its graphics hardware which would represent a departure (and potential downgrade) for Apple from the PowerVR chips that they've used in the past. Apple is a licensee and major stakeholder in Imagination Technologies, the company behind the PowerVR chipset.

Amongst the varied reactions to the Apple iPad, one common impression has been the notable speed increase of the device compared to the existing iPhone and iPod Touch. We would expect Apple to adapt the A4 design into the next generation iPhone which is expected later this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

BTW I went to the At&T store and they did mention a new Iphone in June. I'm also eligible for it so I will give my 3gs to my daughter as we could not upgrade her today to the 3gS from the 3g.

Oxide Blu

Quote Originally Posted by Lars Vinberg View Post
    Keep in mind that this is powered by a CPU that is an evolution from phone CPUs - possibly still slower than a single-core Atom.

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought the Ipad was powered by a new CPU designed in-house by Apple using the resources acquired from a microprocessor company Apple bought a couple of years ago. That company (name?) specialized in designing secure systems for the Department of Defense. Apple bought the company for the CPU micro-p design technology, basically shut down the rest of the company. Caused some concern with the DoD. No idea what powers the iPhone.

???

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

I still haven't found a reason for the iPad, for me. I'm sure it will fill a need for others, but an iPhone and a MBP (with a speedy SSD) is a difficult thing to beat. Don't really need anything in between.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by monza View Post
    I still haven't found a reason for the iPad, for me. I'm sure it will fill a need for others, but an iPhone and a MBP (with a speedy SSD) is a difficult thing to beat. Don't really need anything in between.
    I agree that it's not better for you. We (photo, video, and other heavy CPU and memory users) are better served with a fast computer. That isn't going to be Apple's market. It will be for the many, many users who need light computing and web/email access only. I think it will prove a hit with many business travelers for whom it will be enough computer and for whom the size, weight, and battery life will be greatly appreciated.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by tom in mpls View Post
    I agree that it's not better for you. We (photo, video, and other heavy CPU and memory users) are better served with a fast computer. That isn't going to be Apple's market. It will be for the many, many users who need light computing and web/email access only. I think it will prove a hit with many business travelers for whom it will be enough computer and for whom the size, weight, and battery life will be greatly appreciated.
    Hi Tom
    It rather depends - I travel a lot, and I need screen real estate and power - so it's a 17"mbp, the smaller macbooks don't do the business. This means that if I'm on a plane, in a bar, restaurant or whatever, the MBP is too big, and an ipad will be great for those other jobs one has to do (read email / books / web / etc.), and for which the iphone is a bit small.

I think there will be plenty of power users for whom it's going to be a godsend - of course, if you're travelling with an iphone and a 13" macbook it's not going to be so necessary.

I think the point is that it was never meant to be a macbook replacement for anyone - something inbetween, and if you don't need anything in between, then of course, you don't need it!

Here is an article on Stephen Fry's blog - not sure if he's known in the States, but he's certainly a big cheese over here:
    Stephen Fry's ipad blog
    Whether you agree with him or not, it's certainly an interesting read.
    Last edited by jonoslack; 29th January 2010 at 01:57.

Just this guy you know

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Here's a hidden app that I bet the Apple Wizards didn't think of ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsjU0...layer_embedded

I want one of these things because my fingers are to big for the iPhone functions (except the phone part), and my eyes to weak for the little screen.

-Marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Images