Site Sponsors

Thread: New iPhone

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

New iPhone

For all those loonies out there who want a new iPhone, you can dial *NEW# from your old iPhone and you'll get a text message telling you what it'll cost.

Even though I could get one cheaply, I'm waiting for the self-powered three-wheeled version that follows you around like a puppy.

tokengirl

Re: New iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by stephengilbert View Post

Even though I could get one cheaply, I'm waiting for the self-powered three-wheeled version that follows you around like a puppy.
    Will you have to train it like a puppy? How long will it take before it stops leaving messy little piles of ones and zeros on the expensive Persian rug?

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

My daughters puppy has a thing for area rugs. I'm about ready to get the rope out. Little ****

And that is what I call her. LOL
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Oh the Iphone going to get one and order tonight or morning if I can figure out when pre-orders go live.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I believe orders begin tomorrow. Just stay up 'til midnight:

“For your new iPhone 4: from your current iPhone simply dial *NEW# and you will get a text message with your status for upgrade with or without discount and when. Then, to avoid those Apple Store lines, just go to http://www.att.com/wireless/iphone/ or apple.com and order online on June 15 – tomorrow! Your new phone will show up at your door as/when available. Just plug into computer and activate. No muss no fuss.”
    http://www.andrewtobias.com/