The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Any excellent periodicals available for the iPad?

mjm6

Hi folks,

I recently got an iPad, and am interested in finding out about any excellent magazines or periodicals that are available for download and reading/viewing on the iPad? I'm thinking of photography-focused ones, but anything really excellent is fair for recommendation.

One that I like for the really excellent photography (B&W) is Lenswork.

www.lenswork.com

They have all of the editions back to the first one available of PDF download. If you like their type of photography, then you'll find a bonanza of reading and images in their archives.

Anyone else have sggestions?

---Michael

Diane B

The Lenswork Extended is available as a pdf. You can read it in a number of apps. I dled it to Goodreader initially but then did the "open in" and have it available to read in Ibooks also.