The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lens Cap Holder Project

stephengilbert

The cap holder seems like a nice idea, but the website is very cool. I ordered one just to take part. It'll make a nice gift. :)

Terry

I've recently funded a couple of kickstarter projects. It is a really cool site/idea and is well executed.

It also seems like raising the required funds is only part of it (not convinced they all "need" the funding to get going) but getting the product visibility through a big audience can springboard their sales.

bradhusick

I like their idea, but it's pretty easy to knock the cap off the holder and you're unlikely to hear it hit the ground. I find my back pockets work well for this purpose. Perhaps I will start a kickstarter project for back pockets.