The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Camera Bag for NEX kit + iPad2

etrigan63

trying to locate a camera bag that will hold a small kit (NEX-7 + Zeiss 24mm, CV Nokon 35mm f/1.4 + mount adapter, charger, spare battery), my diabetic stuff (glucometer + pump controller) and my iPad 2. Messenger bag style preferred but I would like the iPad to be carried vertically instead of horizontally.

I want to keep the whole thing a small as possible so that I can still take it carry-on while travelling.

i am not opposed to using an insert.

Thanks for all the help!

etrigan63

Thanks Steve. I have sent them an email asking if what I want is possible and for how much. They look very promising!

Godfrey

The Artist & Artisan "ACAM 7100", and the very similar Black Label Bag "Oskar's One Day Bag Mark II" available from PhotoVillage.com in NY, is a great bag for this kind of kit. They're similar in price.

I don't have a NEX, I have the Ricoh GXR, but they are similar in size. It fits a camera and two-three lenses, the iPad, and all the other junk I tend to carry about easily without being overly large or obtrusive.

Terry

Horizontal iPad placement but Rickshaw's iPad 2 bag will work with an insert. The insert needs to be pretty small. For me I would use a small camera wrap and a neoprene lens bag. Customize your color choices. Local SF company that is great to work with. I've done several custom bags with very funky fabrics that were tucked away in the back of their factory or that I purchased at the fabric store.

http://www.rickshawbags.com/bags/ipad-2-bag.html