The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

These are really good screen protectors

Ben Rubinstein

That said, I asked them a question on their website about their 5D3 screen and got a reply back in about 5 minutes. Ebay vendors don't do that!

DavidL

Are the really worth the £8? Lot of money for a single film screen protector isn't it? In comparison to this for example?
Hi Ben
I think it's an OK price for a good product and as you say they do talk back.
I think they are better than others I've had on my Pentax, which were good enough, but there's always better;) They guarantee their products and are confident in their quality. They are also nice people giving excellent service. Their screen went on really easily, you should see the one on my phone which isn't theirs:(
I was prompted by seeing the state of a second hand X-E1 screen and thought I'd need protection for mine.
David