The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Macbook air 11" 2013

Bruno

Is it good enough for run LR and CS5?

I just don't want to be traveling with my macbook pro ALU 2008 17" I know, it has a great screen , but Also I have an Eizo CG243W which is much better for editing.

I've contemplated the 13 inches but feel much better the 11 in a transport way and a carry on computer for everyday.

Here in Spain I have the Eizo, there in London I will buy an Apple Cinema 23" or something like that! Dell or something..

Mostly I scan my negatives with my coolscan and do some post processing in CS5 and maybe SE2, the only digital I use is when I want to sell equipment and edit in LR.

Thanks!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I use one when traveling -- it's marginal, but does fine as long as you don't do a lot of large batch processes.