The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Looking for bag that fits in Pelican case (UK)

DavidL

The old LowePro Omni Pro is falling apart and no longer seems available in the UK.
Anyone know of an alternative?
Thanks David

kdphotography

The Think Tank Airport Ultralight backpack fits in the Pelican 1510. The backpack is more of a "day hiker" but it is light and capable of carrying quite a bit of gear.

O

Oxide Blu

No suggestion for you, but wanted to let you know (in case you are thinking about mail ordering) the new, improved, made in China, LowePro bags are NOT the same quality as the LowePro bags of 15 or 20 years ago. Not even close. :(

DavidL

No suggestion for you, but wanted to let you know (in case you are thinking about mail ordering) the new, improved, made in China, LowePro bags are NOT the same quality as the LowePro bags of 15 or 20 years ago. Not even close. :(

Thanks for the advice. I avoid Chinese products anyway so that's Lowe Pro out. Don't want to get into trouble for being political so I'll just say my daughters name is Sonjay, a name given to her just before her birth by a Tibetan yogi :angel:
David