The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FLM: The Ultimate Travel Tripod on Indiegogo crowd funding

Ari

Hi everyone,

FLM has just launched an Indiegogo campaign for the new CP-Travel tripod.
By getting it now, you can save a couple hundred dollars compared to when the tripod hits the stores in the fall.

The prototype tripod I tested was pretty sweet, the actual finished product should be great to use.
Using 10 layers of carbon fibre makes it very sturdy and lightweight.

I tested it with a DSLR, Pentax 67 and a 4x5 - the Toyo d45M, a monorail weighing 4,2kg (9.25 lbs).
You'll be pleased to know the tripod passed with flying colours and performed like a champ with each camera.
Next week, I'll test it with my 8x10 and post my findings on the Indiegogo page.
All this to say that unless you're using a 35-pound camera, this tripod is the pony to bet on.

Here's the link to the campaign page: https://igg.me/at/flmtripod/x/11127085

Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have.
Thank you

Last edited:

Ari

We're now at 83% funded, and more tripods have been made available for the low early-bird price of $425.

Several other perks have been added, including a complete kit: tripod, strap, ball head and clamp.

And a new video is up; thanks.