The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Eizo monitor plus which monitor?????

ndwgolf

When I was living in KL I had my Mac Pro hooked up to two monitors a Apple 27 inch monitor and my Eizo 27 inch monitor. After moving to Thailand back in 2016 I left my Apple monitor in my home in KL and brought my Eizo monitor to Thailand with me. without a doubt the eizo monitor is great for working on images when printing but I miss the bright retina apple screen for everyday stuff............searching the web, watching clips and that sort of stuff. So I am thinking of getting a second monitor.

I have been looking at the Dell UP3216Q a 32" 4K monitor but i see its a 2016 model.............does anyone have another model that I should take a look at i.e something newer?

Neil

bab

maybe check out the NEC MultiSync PA302 w-bk it has been a great monitor for web and color work for not too much money

JoelM

I bought a BenQ monitor as I was concerned with not spending too much. Very happy with it and I would consider it great bang for the buck.

Not sure why you would need 4k unless you want more screen real estate, though perhaps for your processing it is necessary.

GL,

Joel