The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My new camera bag.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
To replace 6 year old similar which was starting to look its age.

Will also hold folding umbrella, iPad mini, Rohan icepack jacket which folds away into its own pocket, 2 bananas, phone and so much more!

£6.90 inc. postage and packing.

Attachments

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
To replace 6 year old similar which was starting to look its age.

Will also hold folding umbrella, iPad mini, Rohan icepack jacket which folds away into its own pocket, 2 bananas, phone and so much more!

£6.90 inc. postage and packing.
The Amazon canvas bags section indeed has several bargains. I was looking at a slightly larger $19 US version earlier today myself ;)

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Yes, I bought mine through Amazon uk. Good service.

Tho’ I did read recently that it takes Jeff Bezos just under 9 seconds to earn what it takes the average Amazon employee a whole year (31,556,952 seconds) to earn. Which does seem just a teensy-weensy bit unfair.:shocked:

JoelM

I don't see why it is unfair. He's rich and I am not, it's just the way of the world. If his workers are unhappy at this discrepancy, they can leave. Life ain't fair as they say.

Joel

Reactions: spb