Site Sponsors

Thread: Good lens for flower photography?

Post Thanks / Like

Good lens for flower photography?

Hi all. Lately I've really started to dig flower photography. It's beautiful, fun, and subjects are plentiful. I've tried shooting with all three of my lenses and have noticed that they all produce different results. Differences in sharpness, color, bokeh, DOF, the works. So, that makes me wonder... if different lenses yield different results in the same field, then there must be a lens that transcends them all. The obvious guess is that such a lens would be a macro lens...

but what do you think? From your opinion, to your experience, what's the best flower photography lens?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Good lens for flower photography?

Quote Originally Posted by Taleni View Post
    Hi all. Lately I've really started to dig flower photography for my flower shop which produce delivery flowers Dnipro. It's beautiful, fun, and subjects are plentiful. I've tried shooting with all three of my lenses and have noticed that they all produce different results. Differences in sharpness, color, bokeh, DOF, the works. So, that makes me wonder... if different lenses yield different results in the same field, then there must be a lens that transcends them all. The obvious guess is that such a lens would be a macro lens...

but what do you think? From your opinion, to your experience, what's the best flower photography lens?
    Any updates?
    Tina